A Great Company is built with Great People
At CMG, our people make the difference in our success. We welcome new talent and value people who are passionate about client satisfaction. CMG employees are professional, trustworthy, and committed team members that work hard to ensure we are delivering an outstanding customer experience on behalf of our clients.
We Value A Diverse Workforce
CMG recognizes the incredible value a diverse workforce provides our organization. We are committed to recruiting, training, and hiring qualified and culturally diverse team members. We are committed to the development of a workplace that reflects the diversity and culture of the communities in which we live and work.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of CMG to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or disability. This commitment includes ensuring a non-discriminatory workplace where individuals are valued for their differences as well as their similarities.
Working At Home
We are extremely excited to announce work-from-home opportunities with CMG@Home. Please check below for open positions in your state.
Computer Requirements for CMG@Home:
- MacBook or Chromebook or a Windows PC with Windows 10 or higher (no tablets)
- Laptops are okay, but a mouse is required
- USB headset with noise-canceling microphone required (no Bluetooth or 3.5mm jack)
- Google Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari installed as a browser
- High-Speed Internet ( 10 Mbps download /10 Mbps upload)
- Recommended hardwired into the internet via ethernet cable for faster speeds
- Processor: semi-recent multi-core processors; Intel i3 6300 / AMD R5 1600 recommended
- RAM: 4+ Gb recommended
Information from our benefit providers